Could it be that it's only three weeks into summer? Life's been going at breakneck speed, so much so that I'm consciously creating me-time, even if it involves backing out of events previously committed to. Here are some snippets of what's been keeping me occupied:
- Handmade tissue paper tassels for my BFF's birthday party
- Checking out: Shakespeare, American poets, craft books, Newbery Award winners
- Making pizza with my Italy friends
- Farmers Markets (I'm lucky to have access to four, from Tuesday to Friday!)
- Watermelon + feta salad (with sea salt, honey, and olive oil): this summer's staple
Much in between, and much more to go! A part of me feels like summer is entirely booked, but I am being intentional about
finding making snippets of time for both big (being a bridesmaid in a month!) and little (calligraphy, coffee, conversations, crochet) things.
How are you spending your summer days?