Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

It's probably my least favorite 'holiday,' but I simply must post a picture of the Goo's first Halloween.

[monkey, crawling]


[monkey, getting up]


[monkey, standing]


[monkey, playing]


He went trick-or-treating around the block with his parents, while Ifixed myself a quiet dinner (leftovers, I admit) and called it an early night.  


In keeping with the Goo's costume, here are some old Halloween pictures I found, from about two years ago (?).  It's the last dress-up party I went to, hosted by Monkey+Banana.  I came as Jack Skellington: work clothes + hand-knitted mask.


  [mini pumpkins]


 [mr. monkey]


[mrs. banana + me]


 [costumed college crew]

2 comments:

  1. As someone with an extensive background in anthropology, I am delighted to see that the Goo's "monkey" costume actually has a tail! Hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell Goo's folks that his constume was anthropologically correct. We especially liked the widow's peak, too.

    ReplyDelete