Thursday, September 1, 2011

Artsy Summer: Secret Sisters & Levitt Pavillion

levitt


What makes summer time great is the abundance of outdoor activities: farmers markets, concerts, movie nights, etc.  And though I like the idea of outdoor summer concerts, blankets, grassy knolls, picnic foods, etc., I usually end up too lazy to go. I am, however, prone to respond to an invitation than initiate the event, so when I got an email a few weeks ago about hearing the Secret Sisters at Levitt Pavillion, I happily responded in the affirmative.


They are a cute duo (actual sisters) who play the guitar and harmonize well. A good twang always gets me.

Sadly, it was one of the last of the evening concerts this summer. It's already starting to get darker sooner. Summer nights, must you end so soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment