Friday, September 30, 2011

Pacific Standard Time

Looks like Arsty Summer is far from over.  Pacific Standard Time officially starts this weekend.  It's been all over the paper and magazines for the past couple of weeks.  Tons of hype.  And it's gonna be tons of awesome.

This weekend kicks off with FREE admission to a number of museums and I'm hittin' up the Natural History Museum to see this exhibit, along with the dinosaurs (of course!).

I've got my eye on loads of other exhibits, mostly those highlighting MCM design and architecture, and culture. These will take me all over LA and as far out as Palm Springs and San Diego. There's even an exhibit in the OC that shines a light on my alma mater.  Check the link above; there's tons of information and slideshow previews. 

Hello, Artsy Autumn.

 

1 comment:

  1. [...] now have a handy PST booklet and have marked all the exhibits I’d like to see. Onwards! Like this:LikeBe the first [...]

    ReplyDelete