Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Locks lost

I randomly decided to grow my hair out to donate it to Locks of Love, and have not had it cut since March 2008.  As 2009 draws to a close, I want to start the year off with a new hairstyle.  It came down to a matter of availability:  when I realized that Dec. 12th was the only free Saturday I had until the end of the year, I made the appointment and went off to my stylist -- with no idea of what kind of cut I wanted.

Just a coupla shots before heading off:

[before]


And the following day, still getting used to it:


[meet my new bob]


It's been over a week, and I'm mostly used to the cut, but not yet the time at the blow-dryer each day.  I like it, though.  Especially with some dramatic eyeliner and red lipstick.


As for the locks: they're still in a plastic bag on my living room table.  Sometimes I take them out and pet them; they're very soft.  Naw, I'm not holding on; just being lazy.  I'll send them off soon!


[10 inches]

No comments:

Post a Comment