Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Picnic Club 1

The first Summer Picnic Club outing happened last Saturday!  My parents arrived early and snagged a sweet spot in the shade; some friends came out with fruit salad and even mimosas (hush hush)!  It was an idyllic afternoon to be outdoors; as you can see, many other people decided to go to the park, too.  We watched a swing-dancing group practice their moves (with lifts!), a high school reunion, people walking their dogs, parents and siblings practicing baseball swings and ball tosses, and a troupe of children with a bubble maker.  I want one of those!

[dad + squirrel]


I've posted enough pictures of picnic spreads so will leave you of this shot of my dad, taking a picture of a squirrel.  I don't know if you can see it, but the squirrel is holding a cherry that my dad had given it.  Very funny.

The next installation is in three weeks; hope to see more people and explore more outdoors spaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment