Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Project list

Call me overambitious, but I have a huge list of things of things to do this summer.  I'd better write them out and commit to them, so that I can be sure to finish!  Here's what I've got so far:

  • Summer Picnic Club 2010

  • Sew this shirt

  • Finish a quilt

  • Nice nails

  • Set up craft room

  • Put up (some) art

  • Set up an al fresco dining corner

  • Attempt to grow a tomato plant

  • Complete herb planter


It's  a pretty good mix of short- and long-term projects, in addition to some already-in-place plans like trying a new recipe each month.  Interspersed with a bit traveling, the bulk of which will happen late this summer.

As I excited shared my ideas with DC, he said, "That sounds great, but I thought that maybe we could fit planning a wedding in there somewhere..."

Yes, dear.

1 comment:

  1. [...] Jul Summer’s about halfway over and I’ve managed to put a small dent into my Summer Projects list.  Summer Picnic Club is going well; my tomato plant is being tended; I’m growing more [...]

    ReplyDelete