Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring cleaning: times two

I tried to exercise foresight in packing, divvying my possessions between DC's place and my new place (already fully furnished).  But in the final days, in a frenzy to just get it all out of the apartment, things started going all over the place.

Now with spring in full swing, spring cleaning means tackling two households:  daunting.  But it's a good thing I like this kind of stuff.  There's no real rush, but to hasten the *exhale* of completion and carrying on with life more simple and with more focus on what's really important has my motor revved up and ready to get to it!

[packing - moving - unpacking]


I'll be checking in with Re-Nest's spring cleaning series, especially using things like vinegar, baking soda, and lemon for cleaning!  Since they just started it last week, I don't feel so behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment